Gainey Capital Corp. (GNC:TSX-V) (OTCQX: GNYPF) is a gold and silver exploration company that owns the El Colomo gold/silver project and an advanced 300 Tonne/day (TPD) mill in the gold/silver-rich Sierra Madre Occidental Trend in western Mexico.
Gainey has most recently acquired the Las Margaritas project in Mexico. Gainey Capital is in the final stages of preparing the infrastructure required for the upcoming drill program at the Las Margaritas gold project in Durango, Mexico. The repair and construction of approximately 39 kilometres of road are being completed by a D6 CAT to facilitate access for the exploration team and drilling equipment to and between drill sites.
- Industry-leading exploration team led by Peter Megaw
- Multiple regional high-grade gold and silver targets
- Proximity to Producing Mines and Historic Resource Work Indicates District-Scale Potential
- Highly experienced operations team
- Advanced 300 Tonnes/day (TPD) mill with option to increase to 600 TPD without further permitting
- Former ASARCO exploration properties
October 16, 2019
September 10, 2019
August 14, 2019