Gainey Capital Corp. (GNC:TSX-V) (OTCQX: GNYPF) is a gold and silver exploration company that owns the El Colomo gold/silver project and an advanced 300 Tonne/day (TPD) mill in the gold/silver-rich Sierra Madre Occidental Trend in western Mexico.
El Colomo is a highly prospective 18,766 hectares project with multiple high-grade targets already identified. The property is surrounded by major and mid-major TSX and NYSE precious metals producers, is largely underexploited and is the focus of Gainey’s near and long-term development plans.
Gainey’s 300 TPD Mill and Concentration Plant is the only facility in the region with gravity & flotation circuits that optimize returns from gold and silver ore. The Mill has been upgraded again in 2018 (please see the Company's news release from May 10th, 2018) as Gainey continues to sample mineralized material in the area for potential toll processing operations.
- Industry-leading exploration team led by Peter Megaw
- Multiple regional high-grade gold and silver targets
- Proximity to Producing Mines and Historic Resource Work Indicates District-Scale Potential
- Highly experienced operations team
- Advanced 300 Tonnes/day (TPD) mill with option to increase to 600 TPD without further permitting
- Former ASARCO exploration properties
March 28, 2019
March 7, 2019