The current market conditions are making things tough for a lot of juniors out there. At Gainey, however, we’re in the enviable position of being well-funded and, due to our business model, have attracted best-in-breed shareholders such as Mexican billionaire Ernesto Eschavaria.
So, although the markets are volatile, we are excited at the opportunities in front of us. In particular, there are potential accretive acquisitions, in the form of high-grade ore bodies, lying close to our property. We are in the process of evaluating these possible targets with the aim of making acquisitions and running the ore through our nearby 300 tpd processing mill.
As you know, it’s our intention to use every possible advantage when it comes to growing the company and shareholder value. Here are just a few points I want to draw to your attention:
- Gainey has over 192 km2 of exploration potential in the prolific gold/silver Sierra Madre region of Mexico and is surrounded by major producers with multimillion Oz deposits.
- We already have 21 high-grade target zones identified at our El Colomo property.
- We plan on using cash flow from our 100%-owned, 300tpd mill/processing centre to fund our ongoing exploration programs.
- We plan to double our mill capacity to 600tpd in the near future at very low capital cost and with no additional permitting required
- We’ve attracted the top geologists in Mexico, Peter Megaw and Minera Cascabel, who will be leading the work to prove out and host a new resource.
Please, at your leisure, peruse our current presentation and if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. You can also connect with us on Twitter and LinkedIn for timely updates.
David Coburn, CEO of Gainey Capital