Gainey Capital Corp. (GNC:TSX-V) (OTCQX: GNYPF) is a gold and silver exploration company that owns the El Colomo gold/silver project and an advanced 300 Tonne/day (TPD) mill in the gold/silver-rich Sierra Madre Occidental Trend in western Mexico.
El Colomo is a highly prospective 18,766 hectares project with multiple high-grade targets already identified. The property is surrounded by major and mid-major TSX and NYSE precious metals producers, is largely underexploited and is the focus of Gainey’s near and long-term development plans.
Gainey’s 300 TPD Mill and Concentration Plant is the only facility in the region with gravity & flotation circuits that optimize returns from gold and silver ore. Profits from toll processing will be used to fund exploration at El Colomo.
- Industry-leading exploration team led by Peter Megaw
- Multiple regional high-grade gold and silver targets
- Proximity to Producing Mines and Historic Resource Work Indicates District-Scale Potential
- Highly experienced operations team
- Advanced 300 Tonnes/day (TPD) mill with option to increase to 600 TPD without further permitting
- Former ASARCO exploration properties
January 16, 2018
January 11, 2018